Friendship Force members and clubs around the world are doing spectacular work all the time! Look here for news, stories and information on upcoming FFI events worldwide.
Members of FF Leuven and the European Action Committee hope that all Friendship Force Europe members and leaders will consider attending this gathering of clubs from many European and Eurasian countries. The Conference will take place at the Park Inn by Radisson in Leuven from June 7 – 10, 2018!
FFI CEO Jeremi Snook will be in attendance at the conference, speaking about plan for club development, global membership, new multilingual technology initiatives, revised fee schedule, and plans for festivals and revitalization!
Prior to the European Conference, national conferences will be held on June 7 for Germany/Austria/Switzerland, Belgium/The Netherlands, and the U.K.
Registration Fee for Conference Participants (including 4 coffee breaks, 3 lunches, Welcome Dinner): €220 p.p.
Registration closes on April 1 – so register here today!
Several program options are available for non-conference participants, including a free guided tour of Brussels all day on Friday, along with a culinary walking tour of Leuven and Welcome and Farewell Dinners
Workshops at the Conference will cover topics such as:
- Global Youth Journeys
- Brainstorming session about how to involve and attract younger members; identifying resources and opportunities within your club; Journey success stories and themes
- Saving Old Clubs and Starting New Clubs
- How to recruit new members and to develop future leaders; the process of starting a new club; discussion of club developments in Munich and Zurich
- How to Organize a Journey: Global, Tandem, Light
- What are the different type of Journeys; how can you make each one interesting an exciting for your members to host
- Carrying Out Our Mission in Daily Life
- Reflection on how we experience and enact our mission daily and how it aligns with our personal values; sharing of stories and inspiration
- How to Connect with Ambassadors on an Inbound Journey?
- A playful experiment in going from small talk to “big” talk
- Matrix Club Expansion
- A compilation of themes and ideas brought up throughout the conference in other workshops and keynotes; this brainstorming exercise will provide a structured plan for concrete actions for both club members and club activities
Conference organizers hope that at least one representative of each club in Europe/Eurasia will attend and participate in the meetings and workshops. But don’t worry – there will be plenty of time for entertainment and socializing, too! Come to beautiful Leuven this June, and experience the oldest university town in Flanders to renew friendships and make new friends!
Why is it so important you come?
- Help set goals for the future of the Friendship Force of Europe together!
- Renew friendships and make new friends!
- Together, discuss burning issues and make sure the Friendship Force of Europe will grow stronger!
- Hear about the future of Friendship Force from CEO Jeremi Snook, who will be in attendance!