Despite its small size, the Friendship Force club of Kuala Lumpur is excited to promote the mission of our organization with you on this Journey to Malaysia! Visit spectacular mosques and museums, learn about the preserved culture of Malaysia, and enjoy interacting with local students when you have lunch at a local Islamic school.
Though there is no Home Hospitality on this Journey, we will be day-hosted by members of FF Kuala Lumpur.
Live With a Local
- Promote and spread the mission of Friendship Force
- Enjoy learning about local history, culture, and nature
- Meet Malaysian people who are looking to make new friends
- Visit Malacca, with its numerous historical sites and buildings
- Explore museums built to preserve the past of Malaysian culture
- Travel to the city of Putrajaya with its iconic pink-domed mosque
- Enjoy local Malaysian cuisine with our day-hosts of FF Kuala Lumpur
I am happy to meet you on this Journey as we promote the mission of Friendship Force with the help of the small club of FF Kuala Lumpur! - Noriko, Journey Coordinator
6 Days / 5 Nights Program and Itinerary:
July 2, 2019 – July 7, 2019
Coordinator: Noriko Kanamoto, FFI
All Friendship Force Itineraries are subject to change.
July 2, 2019
Brunch on the way to Melaka
Check into accommodations and enjoy an afternoon rest
Melaka History and Ethnography Museum
Dinner at Jony’s Restaurant
Walk along Jongker Street
July 3, 2019
Day in Putra Jaya:
Lunch at restaurant Asam Pedas
Mosque Mesjid Pink, Putra Jaya
Mosque Putra Jaya Tuanku Mizan Zainal Abidin
Dinner on the way back to Kuala Lumpur
July 4, 2019
Malaysian National Museum
Lunch at a local restaurant
Cultural dance performance at Malaysian Tourism Centre
Evening visit to the Kuala Lumpur City Centre
Dinner at food truck area
July 5, 2019
Visit to an Islamic school where we will have lunch with the students
Tasik Perdana Park
July 6, 2019
Free day with hosts
July 7, 2019
Ambassadors depart, making their own arrangements
$970 USDPrice Includes: FFI and host fees, almost all meals (except breakfast on day 2, and lunch on day 5), and all transportation and entrance fees (excluding any free time).
Know before you go
- Journey number 15011.
- The official and national language of Malaysia is Malaysian; second is English.
- Transportation will be provided in an air-conditioned vehicle throughout the tour.
- Service of an English-speaking Guide in provided throughout the tour.
- Accommodation will be provided in homestay rooms (apartment with no host family).
- Food will be provided starting from a light breakfast on the first day to lunch on day 6, (except breakfast on day 2 and lunch on day 5).
Friendship Force International provides opportunities to explore new countries and cultures from the inside by bringing people together at the personal level. Through the signature program of home hospitality, local hosts welcome international visitors into their culture, sharing with them meals, conversation, and the best sights and experiences of their region.